It is funny how everything changes so quickly that you don’t even know what to think anymore and what to believe in. Nothing stays the same forever. The change goes faster than the speed of mind and it’s hard work to catch it. I sometimes wish to shout out: “Hey, Change, wait up! Why are you in such a rush? Wait for me, give me a chance to realize you!” But I usually don’t do this. I normally just say: “Okay. I’ll be alright. I can handle it.” And I do, until the next Change.
Change is an evil lover. She knows what to do. She gently tickles you on your chest and stomach, and behind your ears. She smiles at you and lets you watch her for half a moment, and then hides behind the bushes playfully. She knows what to do. She doesn’t show you much. She gives your foolish human imagination and empty ground where it can do whatever it wishes. You build a vision of her, you create her and you burn with desire to have her, taste her, touch her, smell her and surrender before her. She knows what to do. Then, there she goes – triumphing, opens her hands-wings, holds you whole, leaves you out of breath and thought, sucks half of your soul, leaving only ashes of the old you. Now, here you are – you’ve Changed.
. . .

Да се опише така яростно и лирично едно "обикновено заболяване" е по силите само на талантливите и различните/ другите/. Поздравления!
ОтговорИзтриванеБлагодаря много за комплимента :) Радвам се много ако това, което пиша Ви носи хубави емоции.
ОтговорИзтриване